quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Say WhAAAAAAAAt!?

[context: It's the end of the Winter Holidays, and my 16 yr old sister is expressing her dismay about going back to school for the second semester.]

Krazy K [sighs]: Ugh... I don't wanna go back to school. School is for stoopid people.
DaMasta [matter-of-factly]: Then you should fit right in.

[context: The Benefits Dept and I are discussing the nationality of Angelina Jolie.]

Benefits Manager [not a Mexican]: She looks Mexican.
[Benefits Chick and I look at each other and smile.]
Benefits Chick [laughs]: I would know if she was Mexican.
DaMasta [chimes in]: Yeah, we can tell... we know our own people...

[context: I'm wearing a velvety shirt today.]

Building Manager [accidentally brushes up against me]: Oooh, you feel like peaches.

14 Comments:

Blogger lookingbusy said...

Very.....interesting.....

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:39:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Hey. Just getting caught up on your bloggy. Girl, you are a trip. :-) Cheers!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

but D....everyone knows...

Peaches come from a can
they were put there by a man
in a factory downtooowwwnnn

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 9:25:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Watch that peach fondler, I say he is NOT to be trusted!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

looking - Yeah, the building manager dude thot it was interesting too...

Andy - hey cutie! come by anytime!

idiot - Yes. And I also know that there are millions of peaches. Peaches for me. AND for free.

ariella - Where's my red button when I need it?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I feel like kiwi.
And I think Angelina Jolie is hot.
Is hot a nationality?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I eat Kiwi, and I come from Hot.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! The next time he has a peach, he's going to be saying to himself...

hmmm.... this feels like DaMasta

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yeah, and the next time I feel a man brush up against me, I'll be like, "Hmmm... feels like a Mexican."

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:15:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL, a peach fonddler on your hands eh?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I'm scared.


I wonder what he does at the grocery store.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:31:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

you kill me. And screw Angelina. I myself, as a Beaner, would throw her ass back...
Team Asiston!

that village idiot guy rules for knowing the peaches song...

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Great. Now I want Mexican peach salsa.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Great. Now I want a wandering pallbearer.

That's right, Jinxy. AJ sux my ass. Not for real, though, that hoe couldn't get a piece of ass like mine.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home