quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Fell Off The Wagon

[Hey, lookie there.... a title. Cool.]

If you're looking for my HNT post, keep lookin'. Not there? Hmm. Musta not did one then, Einstein.


Last night, on my way home, I decided to get some grub. And I was sick and tired of being sick and tired, and I was especially sick and tired of eating soup. It tasted like paper anyways. Everything tasted like paper.

I figured if all food tasted like paper to me, then might as well have the best tasting paper I could find.

That's where Taco Bell comes in. Oh, how do I love thee... let me count the carbs..






$3.23, what a small price to pay for such an ass-load of carbs.










Oooh, yes. I was anxiously awaiting to discover what treats I had inside the bag. I could hardly contain myself. I was ready. I was ready to spice up my night.

So, I scooted my t.v. tray next to the couch and turned on Everyone Loves Raymond.

Am I the only one left who doesn't love Raymond?




Oh, glorious Cheesy Bean and Rice burrito. I could see the rice meshing with the beans meshing with the ... what the hell is that? ... um, I think it's secret sauce.







Open wide!

Tasted like cheesy paper with warm thick paper wrapped around
it. Darn this flu.

Total carbs: 1, 345, 751.009




With a belly full of carbs and Tylenol Pm, I settled down for a nice, long, carb-induced coma.

No, thank you, Taco Bell.







-----------------------

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That stuff will kill you.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

SAY IT AINT SO!!!!! NOT TACO DEATH!!!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:01:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jeff - I'm lucky to be alive.

Idiot - NO! I didn't fall off the wagon, I just used the excuse, "I was sick". So, no more carbs from now on. Nope. Ok, maybe one.

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL! D'OH! Nothing beats some cheesy paper wraped in a warm paper tortilla! :P

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

BS - Man, I couldn't taste anything! I was soo mad! It was the first day in three days that I was hungry, and I COULDN'T TASTE A THING!! GRRRR..

Thursday, January 12, 2006 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I am glad to hear that someone other than myself can't taste a darn thing they put in their mouth! It all taste the same to me ! Get well soon !

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

This is funny. I like Toxic Smell mucho. Muy bueno!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger S said...

OK no HNT?? Well, I too confess to wanting Taco Hell about 4 times a year, I love the fire sauce! I love the regular mystery meat tacos too!

Happy HNT anyway!

Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home