quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Four Truths and a Lie

Ahh... thanks to Spinning Girl for tagging my ass. It's hurts so good.

In this lovely meme, there's a twist. In each of the questions, it calls for four truths. I added a lie to make it interesting. Try to guess which is which.

Four jobs you've had in your life:

AMC Theater Supervisor
Phone Sex Operator
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Rental Dude
Nextel Manager
University of Texas Memorial Stadium Store Clerk

Four movies you could watch over and over:

Pretty Woman
The Fifth Element
So I Married An Axe Murderer
NYSNC: Live from Madison Square Garden [you wish I was lying about this one]
Gigli

Four places you've lived:

Inglewood, California
San Antonio, Texas
Cypress, Texas
Houston, Texas
Jester West dorms, University of Texas campus, Austin, Texas

Four TV shows you love to watch:

House, M.D.
Dancing with the Stars
Gilmore Girls
Stacked
Beauty and the Geek

Four places you've been on vacation:

Destin, FL
Neverneverland
Carlsbad, California
New Orleans, LA
Colorado Springs, CO

Four websites you visit daily:

The 5th
Spinning Girl
Crazy Sherri
Things That Make Me Gag
<----Everybody else on the left

Four of your favority foods [post no-carbs]:

Chicken Ceasar Salad at work
Chicken Ceaser Salad at Chili's
Chicken with cheese and broccoli at Chili's
Grilled Salmon
Broccoli and cheese soup at Chili's

Four places you'd rather be right now:

Under my desk
In my mattress
In his mattress
The sunny northeast**
Chili's

Four bloggers you are tagging:

Bsoholic
Logo/Ariella
Jinxy
Snavy

**Ok, aparently I don't know my northeast from my northwest. Never East Sour Worms. Ok, got it. This was supposed to be northwest. "Sunny" northwest. Like Washington, where so many of my loyal readers are from. Just a little joke, ha ha. But, I guess my lack of directional knowledge ruined it. Pfft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home