quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Eye Wander



I am soo sleepy this morning from all the fun I had over the weekend that I just wanna go home and sleep and wake up at 4pm and watch Oprah. I know I said I was afraid of Oprah, but I figure since she's in the tv box, and I'm in the "real world", she can't get me and make me read one of her books on her book club. [Again, that is.]

Sometimes I wonder.

How do people forget to close their gas caps on their cars? How is it that you OPEN the gas cap, pump gas, TURN AROUND to put the gas pumper thingy back on the hook, and then DON'T TURN AROUND and CLOSE YOUR FUCKING GAS CAP?? It's like not wiping your ass in the restroom. Ok, it's not like that at all, but it should be that important to you.

Am I really as evil as my parents? Sure, I steal and cheat and lie on occasion, but other than that I'm a pretty decent person. I'm always trusting of people, I would do anything to help a friend in need, I'd give you my last cheesestick, I'd pay for your gas till Payday, I'd even buy you a hooker if you lost your job. What's the damn dilly-o with my parents? They are evil. Pure evil, I tell you.

Why does everyfuckingthing I put on in the morning have to smell like something different? My shampoo and conditioner smell like botanicals [whatever those are], my deodorant smells like powder, my body wash smells like warm vanilla sugar, my mousse [yes, I still use mousse, trust me it'd be scarier if I didn't] smells like citrus, my hair spray smells like flowers and leaves, my lotion smells like suntan lotion [but it's not], and my perfume smells like Armani Sensi.

I want a sugar daddy. Is that so much to ask? What does it take to nab a sugar daddy? Does anyone know? Do I really have to look like a hooker in order for someone to want to support me till death do I part? I try to go for older men, but most of them are poorer than I am. And a lot of good that does me.

For some reason, it really bothers me when people say, "Oh, that shirt is soo pretty!" or "Those shoes are cute!" What the fuck does everything else I wear look like? Shit?

8 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I'm all about sugar parents. The only reason why I may ever talk shit on it is because I'm jealous. Show me a hot, rich woman, and I'll bust my ass to be her stable boy.

I'd simply stay home and work out all day so I'm a good piece of ass when she gets home.

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I use mousse too . I just got a perm a few months ago and if I didn't use mousse I would be fit for public . I hate gels because they are too heavy for my hair . I am sorry you have such evil parents ! HUGS ! :)

Monday, January 23, 2006 2:58:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You always look scrum-didly-um-cious.

If I want my curls to be curls - I need my mousse!!

Monday, January 23, 2006 3:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

hell I've been looking for the female version of a sugar daddy forever...you know my plan....I'm going for "Trophy Wife" next time around...get me that little lap dog and big wedding ring...and all the clothes money can buy...it's all planned for the next life...just hope I have an inkling of this plan when the time comes.

Monday, January 23, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

you smell like a smorgasboard of delight...

i want to kill people who forget to close their gas caps...

Monday, January 23, 2006 7:36:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Cheer up. It'll all be over soon.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want someone to support you, you have to trick them. Have a job when you meet, get married, then quit!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:14:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

that girl i don't know - I'll have to write that one down. Thanks.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home