quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, December 19, 2005


Who moved my cheese?

This is Chibby. She's a blue-hooded rat. And God help her if she steals my cheese one more time. It's the only frickin' food I can eat these days. And if you look closely at the pic, you'll see little pieces of red fabric all over the bed. Yes, this is Chibby's idea of fun. Tunneling thru my Nautica comforter. Hmm. Yeah. Fun.

Look! Up in the Sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! No. It's Stolen Shit Monday!

My name is DaMasta. My friends call me E.

Childhood ambition: Corporate Lawyer or an Actress.

Fondest memory: That day at the beach with Secret Lover Boy.

Soundtrack: 50 First Dates, or anything with great 80s songs.

Retreat: Anywhere with a beach. I like the Moody Gardens complex in Galveston.

Wildest dreams: to live in NYC or LA. Either one.

Proudest moment: Getting this job. True, I’ve made more, been more important, but right now I’m the happiest I’ve ever been in life. Great job, new Fuckus, a cheap ass apartment, and all the imaginary blog friends I can handle!

Biggest challenge: Settling down. I’m sooo terrified of commitment. I mean really, I change the flavor of my toothpaste every time it runs out. Same goes for my deodorant. And my hairspray. And my soap. And my shampoo.

Alarm clock: 6am. That gives me a thirty-minute snooze cushion.

Perfect day: Breakfast at Disneyland [they have THE BEST french toast], Shopping at little boutiques, and a Candle-lit dinner on the beach watching the sun set.

First job: Senior Staff at AMC Theaters in Houston. Best darn job I ever had. Free movies and free popcorn. Who could ask for anything more?

Indulgence: Shopping, cute boys, driving too fast, and pretending that I'm famous.

Last purchase: Fruit2O at CVS near work.

Favorite movie: The Fifth Element, Pretty Woman, So I Married an Axe Murderer.

Inspiration: I am my own inspiration. Duh. I want to be just like me when I grow up.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Awesome! I'd like to work for AMC - I bet that rocked!!!

Monday, December 19, 2005 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I don't ever want to grow up, I am a Toys R Us kid.

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I want to be just like you too!!

Kind of explains the stalking!!

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:29:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Hey E....

How's it going? Imaginary blog friends are fun until they turn into real people, huh?

(Shhhhhh...)

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:31:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

That job kicked ass, B. Since I was the supervisor, I pretty much did nothing and everything, all at the same time.

There's a million toys that you could play with here, too, Mr. Shife.

Ahh...so YOU'RE the one that's been leaving dirty messages on my cell phone, huh, Snavy?

Sho' nuff, Looking. Shhh... I won't tell. [I know where you are now, by the way. I was close, tho]

Monday, December 19, 2005 11:39:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I want your autograph.

Monday, December 19, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

fun stuff. great answers. btw, onthe diet thingy. for sanity sake try weight watchers. you can eat normal food. i managed to loose 25 lbs and keep 20 off using it even though i could not exercise due to an injured back. i also managed not to get homicidal while i was on it.

Monday, December 19, 2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

LBSeahag - I want your fur against my cheek, but we can't all have what we want, now can we?

Lime, I'm about to lose. it. Seriously, though, it's gonna be ok. [that's what i have to keep telling myself]. Soon, I will have molded my diet into something that's healthy and not all fat OR all carbs.

Monday, December 19, 2005 1:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chickabee,
No carbs is a plot from Satan, serious.
EEEEEEEEEEEvil, so evil you would say it is the fru-its of the de-vil.
Stop the insanity!

Monday, December 19, 2005 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home