quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Today's Lunch Menu:
Broccoli and Cheese Soup at Chili's

For once, I want to get laid on Humpday.

Man, this diet is really taking a toll on me. Emotionally. Physically. Bathroomly. I'm grumpy. Uncoordinated. [Who am I kidding, I was uncoordinated before all this.] I snap at people. I'm easily disturbed. No, that's not the right word. I'm easily excited. But in a bad way. In a wanna-just-snap-your-head-off-and-eat-it-for-breakfast way. Probably has carbs, tho.

Last night, my stoopid apartment gate wouldn't open using my remote, so I got out of the car and manually opened it. As I was going thru the gate, it started to close. As soon as I realized that it wouldn't sense my car there, I honked at the car behind me to signal that it needed to back up before my car got hit. They sat in their car and laughed. Too late. The gate hit my car, and then started to open again. As soon as I finally cleared the gate, I got out of my car [wrong move] and started yelling at the car behind me [can you see where this is going?]. A very hysterical chick and her gangsta boyfriend [did I mention that I moved to the 'hood to save money?] got out of the car and started yelling. I continued yelling. They flailed their arms. I continued yelling [from a distance]. They got all up in my grill [my face]. I got scared. Said, "Fuck you!" and ran back into my car.

This shit wouldn't happen if I had eaten mac and cheese for dinner like a normal person.

They're just lucky that today is Office Supply Wednesday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Yikes! Was there any damage to the Fuckus? I hope not.

Oh and surprisingly human heads are quite low in carbs, but real high in cholesterol. LOL

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger anika said...

Hm ... People are assholes. Rafiki wants to know if Fuckus is ok.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

that was pretty obnoxious of the ppl behind you. they weren't oblivious they were jerks.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I don't think there was any damamge to Fuckus. I haven't really checked closely. I don't think so, though.

Yes, angry jerks, Lime. But angry jerks turn into dangerous jerks, so I'm staying the hell away from them from now on.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

You have to be careful out there, you have a rat to support now.
Well I am glad you are OK, and maybe a couple of laps around the bed will help take the edge off.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Laps around the bed?

Is that an indecent proposal?

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

It just wasn't your day was it ? I hope things get better for you !

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home