quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Grilled Salmon
Bleh.

How do you say Salmon? Is it SAL-mon? Or SA-mon? I guess I'll never know. [well, until you correct me in the comments].

Today is the 7th. In exactly 20 days, I will be 26 yrs old. I'm actually starting to dread my upcoming birthday. It'll mean that more than half of my 20s are gone. Done. Out the window.

It leaves me wondering, what's next? Will I be married in two years? [probably not]. Will I take over the company by the time I'm 30? [probably not]. Will I be really hung over on Dec 28th? [probably so].

What's next in your life?

Ok, let's switch gears a little. On the 7th day of Christmas, I went to the dollar store and bought for myself:


Some say it's because I'm so gosh darn high maintenance.

Some say it's to maintain my high.

Either way, leave a tip at the door.








Ok, boys and girls, you know what day it is. [all together now] OFFICE SUPPLY WEDNESDAY!



This is my 5" tall Christmas tree.

Guys, don't let girls tell you size doesn't matter.
It does.

Hopefully, next year I'll get a 7 or 8 [if I'm lucky] inch tall tree.









So, these are my candy cane pens I talked about yesterday.

I had a courrier come in the other day with a funny look on his face. When I went to sign the release slip for the package he was dropping off, he said, "Wait! You can't write with candy!" He was obviously very concerned and shaken that I would dare to attempt to write with a candy cane. I ignored him and continued to sign my name. He realized his own stupidity [I was waiting for this] and said, "OH. It's a pen. I thought it was a real candy cane."
Duh.
Who the hell would sign a package slip using a real candy cane?

10 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

I once signed for a package with a Twizzler! No, I jest.

Sounds like the delivery guy isn't the brightest apple in the bunch, or was out of his gourde that day.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:26:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I like your "All Visitors Must Sign In" sign, but the candy dish is empty. What's up with that?

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Whooooooooo! Another Office Supply Wednesday pic!

You rock, chica. Like....really.

:)

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Ok, I think I've figured out where you work. And I think I have your phone number at your work too. Why don't you have an 800 number? I know that you would answer my call, but I can't call long distance from work, at least not to Houston. Maybe if you lived in a state where I normally call to, it would go unnoticed, but not Texas.

Ha ha I am smart.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I hate that word, jest. :P None of the delivery guys are very sharp. I guess that's why they're delivery guys. Oh wait. One could make a good argument as to why I'm a receptionist. Doh!

Alright, smart ass [looking]. I'll post the candy dish - post filling up. I took the pic before I had a chance to fill it up.

Thanks, Shanshu! w00t. UROK!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Looking, if you were REALLY smart, you'd look on the internet to find the 800 number.

Duh.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

LMAO some people amaze me!!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I have always heard it pronounced as SA-mon . Anyways , have a good day !

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 2:43:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

"Never underestimate the stupidity of others."

I have all these gifts for you (I said screw Christmas - it's almost Damasta's Birthday) - I should send them UPS so yet another foolish delivery person can question your writing implement!

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:01:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

writing fuck you looks better with these...

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home