quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Fajita Taco Salad
A la Charra Beans
Spanish Rice

I really really really don't feel like Mexican food today. Is it just me or does it seem like Texas is the only place where you can eat Mexican food seventy-two times a week and everyone thinks it's normal?

I'm freezing over here. I have my leather jacket on and a broken space heater at my feet, and I'm. fucking. cold.

Secret Lover Boy came over Saturday night. And as soon as we got into bed, we didn't get out until 6am this morning. So while I was in bed all yesterday, I wasn't exactly sleeping. Now, what I make up for in sexual dexterity, I lack in housekeeping skills. Namely cooking. The following conversation took place sometime between ordering breakfast tacos and a delivered pizza:

[Secret Lover Boy]: Food.

[DaMasta]: What do you want to eat?

[Secret Lover Boy]: Food.

[DaMasta]: Hmm..let's see. I could cook you some...

We both laugh at the obsurdity of the gesture.

[Secret Lover Boy]: What are you going to cook? Oatmeal and veggies? I think we should order pizza.

Just for the record, I have never cooked oatmeal and veggies. Too much work.

I went to Galveston on Saturday with my friend Lisa, Lisa's mom and dad, Lisa's brother and sister, and Lisa's spawn. I'm so mad that I didn't have a digicam cause it was DICKENS ON THE STRAND! The Strand is downtown Galveston. Every year near Christmas, they have a big Victorian celebration. Oh, what a grand time we had watching all the freaks dress up in Victorian costumes. It was a good thing we arrived late, because I narrowly dodged a mass wedding at noon.

When I went to go pick up Lisa, her Spawn [an adorable three year old girl] and I had a little conversation about Christmas, how bad she's been all year long, and where Santa lives.

[DaMasta]: Hey baby! How cute are you!

[Spawn]: DaMasta!

[DaMasta]: You know Santa's coming soon?! Have you been good?

[Spawn]: No.

She continues.

[Spawn]: DaMasta, where does Santa live?

[DaMasta]: The IcePole.

[Spawn]: The IcePole!!!.....................DaMasta, where's the IcePole?

I really shouldn't drink before engaging in conversations with impressionable three year olds.

............................................
And if you haven't done so already, please play along with the mad libs on the previous post and leave a comment won't ya.

11 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

The Icepole? Where exactly is that again??? Hahahaha

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Right?!?! I have no fucking clue. I think it's somewhere between Kissmyassia and Shutthefuckupland.

Monday, December 05, 2005 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Icepole.... That would be Gaylord Michigan! LOL

Sucks to be me. :D

Monday, December 05, 2005 8:42:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Is it just me or does the word "gaylord" make everyone giggle?

Monday, December 05, 2005 9:06:00 AM  
Blogger anika said...

The IcePole, bwahahahahaha

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You wouldn't be giggling if you had to live in 'Gaylord'. LOL

Monday, December 05, 2005 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey girl ! Sorry I haven't been around alot lately . So you have a new man eh?

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breaze, unfortunatly it's the same old Secret Lover Boy. Darn that bad boy and his good lovin'.

Monday, December 05, 2005 1:47:00 PM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Be careful, don't put your tongue on the IcePole.

Monday, December 05, 2005 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I feel you on the Mexican food thing. There are 15 Mexican food restaurants within minutes of my job. Every time we have lunch brought in, oh yes, Mexican again ... yippee, not!!

Monday, December 05, 2005 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Good...never cook for a guy who is just a play-thing...too much effort...one morning, i had one scrambled egg/bacon hot-pocket left in the freezer...and i knew damn well
i did everything i could to get his ass out...
just as the microwave beeped 3 minutes, he rang the doorbell, he forgot something...i know he was on to me...
but screw it...
they can hit mcdonalds...

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home