quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Beef Stew
Rice
Bleh.

I'm getting sick. I get a fucking promotion, and now I'm getting sick.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. When I was hired on at XYZ Fashion Corporation, I was just a lowly temporary employee. Starting today, I am officially permanant. While this doesn't change my title: Receptionist Extrodinaire, this does mean fatter paycheck and benefits. Now I can finally get that tattoo of Loves A Lot Bear removed from my ass.

On the first day of Christmas, The Cuz gave to me:

A pink jewelry box from Wally World.




Just a reminder, my birthday is in 25 days, and I accept all forms of cash, gifts and/or handcuffs.

12 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think you will regret removing Loves A Lot from your rear. I know the Hello Kitty tattoo on my ass has helped me out a time or two.

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Congrats!

Yeah, keep the Loves A Lot bear tattoo for a while longer.

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Yay on thr promotion!!

I likey the jewelry box!! Good taste Ms. Damasta!

Friday, December 02, 2005 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Nah, I think I'll take off the Loves a lot bear and just keep the Popeye tattoo on my ankle.

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

I say you should just add a couple MORE care bears, cuz really, can you care too much?
And congrats on the raise, whatcha getting me for Christmas?

Friday, December 02, 2005 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Are you hiring yet?

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Loves-a-lot bea... on yuor...
oh my. Congrats on da promotion.
Cheers!

Friday, December 02, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Looking, I've already told you... yes, we're hiring, just not YOU. Don't call us, we'll call you.

Andy, nice to see you, my love! You should see what I have tattooed above my tan line...

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger anika said...

Congrats! And I recommend Nyquil.

Friday, December 02, 2005 1:12:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

YAY! Congratulations on the promotion ! Have a good weekend ! :)

Friday, December 02, 2005 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

thats rad...congrats on the promotion...do you get a company car and a lock on the office door so you can get even higher up in the company?

Saturday, December 03, 2005 4:52:00 PM  
Blogger Morris said...

I'll give you a hug for your birthday!

Mr. Morris
Ask Morris

Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home