quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, December 23, 2005

Since everyone's gone for the holidays, I'm left sitting here at work with nothing to do but think about my birthday. It's coming up, you know, and I know you have something special planned for me. I just know it. So, I went around to google, trying to find some hint as to what ya'll have planned for me on my birthday.
Here's what I found:
Holy drunken Asian chicks, Batman! Whoever thought of inviting drunk Asian chicks to my party, YOU ROCK!! Fuckin' A!! This is going to be one kick ass party...
MmmMmm... birthday cake. Wait. What the fuck? Why did the horses melt? Why is that blonde chick melting off the side of the cake? Hmmm.... has to be Sweedish. They're nuts.
No and No. Yes, I like the Wizard of Oz. Yes, I have the collector's edition VHS tape. But under no circumstances are you to invite some crazy chick dressed as Dorothy to my party. And. absolutely. no. kareoke.
Bowling?!?!? WEeeeeeeeeeeee...fun!! But, wait?... Who are these fuckers? Uh uh. Nope. Birthday rule #746, no dorks allowed. Jerks, Idiots, Thomcats, Bullshitters, Limes, Dogs, Seahags, ok. But absolutely, no dorks.
Oh, look! That could be me many moons ago, if I had straight hair, were white, and a sweet innocent child once. But nope, just some random spawn celebrating her birthmas. [Christmas birthday]
Happy Holidays [or whatever], Everyone! I shall return Tuesday, the day of my birth.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Merry Christmas, and a happy birthday.

Friday, December 23, 2005 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Happy Festivus a.k.a. Christmas Eve eve
Happy Christmas Eve,
Merry Christmas,
Happy Boxing Day
Happy Birthday!!

Friday, December 23, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

What about Birthday Eve, logo?

Hmmm?

Where's that supposed to fit?

Friday, December 23, 2005 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Just wanted to wish you a HAPPY, HAPPY Christmas! :)

Friday, December 23, 2005 9:07:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Screw Christmas - it's almost Damasta's Birthday!!!

Woo hoo!!!

Happy Everything Sweetie!!!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:37:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

merry christmas damasta, hope it;'s a great one and hope your birthday is dork free and mighty fine!

Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:19:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

That's right, Snav!!

Merry Merry Un-birthday to the rest of you's.

Saturday, December 24, 2005 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday E!!

Sunday, December 25, 2005 1:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jerrster said...

Merry Christmas Damasta!...yeah help me out of this mesh santa suit will ya?

Sunday, December 25, 2005 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home