quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Number of times profanity was used during the unwraping of gifts on Christmas morning: 1
Number of times profanity was used by 5pm on Christmas Day: 5
Number of times someone said they were "high" during poker: 876
Number of times the word "pot" made me giggle during poker: 1,713
Number of times someone in my family made a sexual reference during Christmas: 32
Number of times profanity was used during the entire Christmas day: 27

4 Comments:

Blogger Logophile said...

Dammit, you're high!

Monday, December 26, 2005 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Barakah said...

Enjoy your bithday evening dinner. I hope it is good given your low-carb. You are correct, diet resolutions before the holidays is a bad idea.

Monday, December 26, 2005 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!!

On Christmas Day for the very first time in the almost 16 years I have known her - I heard my mom-in-law curse!! Best Christmas ever!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 8:57:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Ariella - Dammit, you're a dog.

J - Eh, diets during the holidays proved to be tolerable. Also prevented me from rushing the dessert table after dinner! And, I actually lost weight during the weekend! w00t.

Snav - This Christmas was by far the Christmas with the most cuss words. Catholics...sheesh.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 9:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home