quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Krazy K [my sixteen-year-old sister] is not called Krazy for no reason. Everyday, she enlightens me with her random thoughts and outrageous comments. Here are actual conversations between her and I.

[Context: My birthday is two days after Christmas, so the day after Christmas is my Birthday Eve. It's December 18th, and I'm trying to relay to Krazy K that tomorrow will be one month until her birthday. ]

Damasta: "Hey K, do you know what tomorrow is?"

Krazy K (excited): "Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve?!"

Damasta (confused): "No..."

Krazy K (getting a little anxious): "Your Birthday Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve Eve?"

Damasta (a little annoyed): "NO!"

Krazy K (now, completely confused): "Then WHAT?"

Damasta (matter-of-factly): "Duh. Your Birthday Month Eve."

----------------------------------------------------------------

[context: I am driving thru the parking lot of Old Navy. This hispanic-looking lady rushes out in front of my car. I have to hit the brakes so as not to run her over]

Krazy K (oblivious to the fact that she herself is of Mexican origin): "Sheesh. Mexicans. You let them cross the border, and they think they can cross the street right in front of your car."

----------------------------------------------------------------

[context: I am eating meat and lettuce at my fav Mexifood joint, Chipotle.]

Damasta: "Damn, this salsa is HOT!"

Krazy K (leaning over to whisper in my ear): "ooOOOoo.... you're gonna have the runs."

13 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL, Krazy K does indeed sound pretty crazy!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing bugs me more than those crazy assed redhead crackers, sheesh!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:16:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Bs, the apple doesn't fall far from the sister. ....Or something like that.

Logo, I know what you mean. I can't stand those crazy curly headed mexican chicks who think they are sOoOoOoo funny...

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LOL! She sounds like fun !

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

This lil sis is the spicy sauce on your quesadilla...

stay away from her. you are a bad influence.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Your birthday month eve? Who's really the crazy one? The crack about Mexicans crossing the street is both funny and true. And with all that meat and cheese, I bet you do have the runs! That Krazy K is one smart female.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

LOL, you are both nuts. but it's a good nuts:P

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:30:00 AM  
Blogger anika said...

Ahahahaha your sister sounds so funny!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breazy - She is! I love my little sister! She is always blaming her funniness on me!

lbseahag - You're telling ME!! I am a horrible influence to all spawn. Sisters or not. They should all stay very very far away from me.

looking - You have no idea. I have more than the runs. I have the sprints.

lime - Well, atleast it's a GOOD nuts. lol..

anika - I'm so proud. *sniff* *sniff*

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I think it is the quesadilla doesn't fall too far from the grill.
Your sister is lucky to have someone like you influencing and corrupting her.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

Damasta...here is another to add to the books

I was working with a friend, His name is Roberto, yes a mexican, althought he grew up in Orange County, Southern CA.

We were reminiscing about the good mexican food we used to get down there when i remembered this lil place. So we head there for lunch, place our order, and are sitting outside in the sun( this was during our 3 days of summer up here). Now, right in front of us is this kind of hippie vw van with a chihuahua in it.

These two women are walking into the restaurant, stop to look and ooh and ahh over the little yapper in the car and proceed to look at Birdo and ask. "Is that your chihuahua?" and walk into the restaurant.

WTH?? Lol I mean yeah, every mexican has a chihuahua..right...you quiero taco bell and all that!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 4:08:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Shifey, Yes, she is lucky to have someone so great to corrupt her! and i'm lucky to have such a good learner.

Idiot, that's funny as hell!! Every single one of my family members has a chihuahua. It's soo surreal. My family [mom,dad,sis] hates chihuahuas. With a vengence.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 5:36:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Little sisters!!

Her birthday is one day after the greatest day of the year (the one associated with 1971 - not the 1974 one)!!!

In my family, we have what is known a the "birthday parade" - it lasts for a full week around the birthday girl (yes - we ignore the men)!!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home