quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, November 14, 2005

You know what? If… :

…it takes you more than ninety seconds to figure out the paper toilet seat cover thingy in the bathroom, then maybe the paper toilet seat cover thingy is not a good idea.

…I were you, then you’d be me and I’d have to kick my own ass.

…I could be a magnet, I’d like to attract money and power instead of loser guys.

…mo’ money causes mo’ problems, I’d rather have those problems rather than the problems caused by no’ money.

…I could pick my own parents, I would keep my dad.

…there was a fire, I’d let the mutha f*cka burn.

…you can’t stand the heat, get out of my face.

…you look for love, you’ll never find it where it belongs.

…you watch any given episode of R. Kelly’s Trapped In the Closet, you will actually become dumber.

…you give a mouse a cookie, he’ll want a glass of vodka.

…you ask me to cook for you, it will be your last meal.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL, those damn vodka wanting mouses. I swear!

Monday, November 14, 2005 6:24:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

i'm with ya on the money thing.

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

The R. Kelly effect, I've heard about that, I think.
Scientific documented evidence supports that conclusion.

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

bs - You have no idea. Quesa McDilla is such a lush.

jodes - :P

lime - No money, Mo' problems.

ariella - Conclusive evidence suggests that for every minute you watch, you kill 9.7 million brain cells. I didn't know this, of course, and throughout the entire weekend, I killed an estimated 345.8 million brain cells.

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I also agree about the money problems because I mean who minds problems if you have money ! hehehe

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I hear that being trapped in Ryan Seacrest's Closet makes you fond of Judy Garland...

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:41:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jinxy, I must be trapped there because ever since TBS started showing The Wizard of Oz a bazillion times this weekend, I just can't get enough of her, my pretty, and her little dog, too.

Damasta out.

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home