quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Screw It. I don't care what's on the menu today because I will be going out to lunch with my mother and her friends at Pablano's. It's a Mexican restaurant, of course. And it's Taco Tuesday. Which means you get a free taco with your meal. Hmmfft. Let me know when it's Margarita Monday. Free margarita with lunch. I'll go on that day.

I read all of the quiz results last night, and I have the scoreboard. Here are everyone's scores:

Thomcat ----- 80
Ariella ----- 80
Breazy ----- 70
Sherri ----- 70
Snavy ----- 70
BS ----- 70
itsasecret -----70
Idiot -----60
Jinxy ----- 60
Bobby ----- 50
Jerk ----- 50

For the most part, everyone did pretty well. Most of the answers were in the blog. (It was an open-blog test, did I forget to mention that?) I find it interesting that a dog and a cat were higher-scoring than actual people. And that "itsasecret" beat out Jinxy and Bobby, who have been reading my blog from the beginning.

Whoever thought I attended Texas A&M University ought to be shot. I did not attend a school where you can major in Cows. I did not attend a school in which the Dean didn't see anything wrong with building the world's biggest fire hazard.

For some reason, Jerk thought I wanted to be a fireman when I was younger. No, no I don't think so. And Bobby thought that bitch-slapping DJ Sexy would bring me peace during chaos. Bitch-slapping Party Whore, maybe. But DJ Sexy? No.

So, it seems not everyone knows my nicknames. Here they are, complete with history:

Crackhead: Ah, yes. The lovingly appointed nickname my cousin Jessica gave to me when I was 21. During that year, I was drunk most of the time. I blame it all on her, by the way. I was living with her after college, and most of my time was spent drinking away the money I was earning from my paid internship. Can you imagine how I acted then? Cracking jokes all the time and drunk? She said I was acting like a crackhead. So there. Now, all of her friends (and most of that side of the family) know me as crackhead. She'll be on the phone saying...Erica is here...oh, you know... crackhead. Nice.

Super E: This one is pretty straight forward. I was working as a manager at a rental car company. The driver there called me Super E after he found out that I was an avid collector of Superman items.

Tinkerbell: This one is pretty new. Actually only a couple weeks old. Dim HR chick thought it would be cute to call me tinkerbell because now that I'm on an all water regimen, I have to pee every fifteen minutes. And every time I have to pee, I have to call her to the desk to she can relieve me. Cute, huh?

15 Comments:

Blogger DaMasta said...

Thanks, secret. I would have liked to remember the crackhead years. Good job on the quiz. I will check out your blog, too.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:17:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Hey Tinkerbell! LOL! That's a pretty funny nickname for what it stands for.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

weekend and i only realized now youhad the quiz. i took it just now without reading further...60% kinda sad huh?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I thought it said "Who did DaMasta want to DO when she grew up?".

I demand a retest!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Secret - It's not much more intelligent around here, either.

bs - don't ever call me tinkerbell again. ever. never ever.

lime - it's ok. better late than never.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:02:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jerk - You still would have been wrong. And the right answer still would have been a corporate lawyer. Geez...don't you know ANYTHING about me?

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

You know why a dog and cat did the best?
Because we rock the fricking world!!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:19:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Areilla - You may rock the friggin world, but you are not daMasta of the friggin world. Know your role.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

LMAO!!!!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:07:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

I know you gotta sexy ass voice....just like me.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:22:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

nope...not gonna

must have control.....

Damnit! I can't resist...

Hi There Tinkerbell

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

breaz - thanks! i think you said enuff.

jerk - damn straight!

idiot - BAD IDIOT! BAD IDIOT!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

i need a nap.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

i feel so bad, but i WAS in the middle of another nicotine withdrawal day, so forgive me.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 7:24:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Slap that HR chick...I would've called you Crapper-master...i mean masta...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home