quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Me on a stick.

As everyone knows, the busiest shopping day of the year occurred right after Thanksgiving. Normally, I r-e-f-u-s-e to be a part of the madness [ya know, with all the stoopid people cutting in line and all], but this year I couldn't resist. Hey, they had $10 fleece shirts at Old Navy. So, drugged, stuffed, and alcoholed-up, I went around town shopping my little evil heart out....

Heard Around Town [drugged, stuffed, and alcoholed-up Edition]:

The first store we stop at, I realized I had the munchies. "Hey look, they have cock-ie dough flavor candies." I have never laughed so hard in my entire life.

Looking thru the Thanksgiving Day circulars, I came across a really good sale at one of my favorite stores. "Hey, we should go here, they have a lot of crack on sale." I meant to say crap, crap on sale. But crack would have been nice, too.

We decided to take a lunch break at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. When The Cuz's husband got his food, he looked at me and said, "Hey, you want a bite of my big burrito?"

I replied to the above statement, "I don't care how big you think it is, I do not want a bite of your burrito."

Today is Office Supply Wednesday. Here are my fish-free office supplies:




16 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

i am glad i am not the only one who completely avoids black friday. i am afriad if i go out i might loose it on someone and somehow being in prison for the holidays really puts a dmaper on things.

love that i made the post it notes! happy office supply wednesday

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Sweet post-its! :D Happy OSW!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:03:00 AM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

Mr. Shife ... loves me? How sweet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:37:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I totally agree, lime. I'd hate to be in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison during the christmas season. But maybe it's not as bad for girls as it is for guys. Probably more action than I'm getting at home..

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:47:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Hey, I think he's trying to grab your ass, T. You might need to smack him around a bit. Oh, wait... he likes that too much...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:49:00 AM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Aw, and we heart you!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Whew!
You just blogged me hard, and I came...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I totally love you T. Leach, you are the wind beneath my wings. I think I am blushing.
And I have been a naughty boy so I do need a spanking.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That rocks!! Happy office supply Wednesday!! I heart ya too!!

Love the post-its!! Aaahhhh post-its....

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:02:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jinxy, you're the fur beneath MY wings...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

MY POST-ITS, SNAVY....STAY BACK!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

awww.... we love you too damasta. :D

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

how sweet and creative ! We all luv you too ! Happy OSW!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I win! Damasta hearts me... :-S

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

Very nice use of Post-Its for Office Supply Wednesday! Good job!!

I might just have to give you a cookie for your hard work...

:)

At the very least, you get a link.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

furburger...you crack my ass up...


with an object of your affection...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home