quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Fried Chicken Breast
Smashed Potatoes
Corn

The Cuz and I want to go to Office Depot to find fun things to put on our desks, so we will be going out to eat today. No fried breasts for us. No siree. Tomorrow is Office Supply Wednesday, and I expect everyone who's at work tomorrow to post pictures of something on your desk. The only rule is that it can't contain fish. [Don't ask.] I'm very very excited about the start of OSW, and I'm sure it's going to be a smash hit!

Not much to report today. Let's see, not talking to Party Whore and DJ Stoopid is proving to be just as easy as talking to them. Who knew? I showed Married IT Guy my little round chocolate balls, and he ate them with great enthusiam, even though he had a set of his own chocolate balls. [couldn't find a picture of those on google, wonder why?] I've been staying with The Cuz all this week and last, and it's been really fun. We've gone shopping a couple of times, been drinking a couple more, and are now behind on several days worth of precious sleep. We've tried Starfucks, but at this point, after this much sleep deprivation, no amount of flavored sugar can revive us in the morning.

As I mentioned before, The Cuz and I went shopping. Here's one of the things we bought on our shopping trip.

This is The Cuz's new purse.



This is The Cuz's new purse next to a box of cigs.


Any questions?








13 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

that is one teeny weeny purse

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:49:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm looking at the purse thinking . o O "I don't get it"

Then, I remembered that you two are young and fashionable . You do not need "mommy emergency" things toted around 24/7.

I have 3 itty bitty Coach bags that are sooooo small - they just hang around being neglected - I miss them!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

That is a freakishly small bag! You couldn't even carry a pack of smokes in it... d'oh!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

And yes, those are the remnants of Amaretto Sours in the background.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:26:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

uhhh the purse is office supplies?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

And it bothers me that I know what Snavs is talking about when she says Coach

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

she must be low maintenance...which os a good thing...
i carry around Rite Aid
...and it gets old...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

you can tell a lot of a person, by their purse ... but i'm not sure what ...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Thom, a teeny purse means a big...



...um....



....wallet?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

That is a huge pack of cigarettes.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

And it only cost 1 millllllion dollars.

Nothing to say so thought some Austin Powers might work. Apparently, not! LOL!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:24:00 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

hahaha I couldn't even think of carrying something that small . Hell start with my list ... small tube of hand lotion , chapstick , lip gloss , tweezers , toothpicks, nail files , nail clippers , visine , advil migraine and last but not least .. two extra packs of cigarettes cause I am always forgetting to stop and get cigs . The purse is cute though !

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I love that purse! I would carry it. I have a small brown aligator skin purse. Just big enough for a check book and a wad of cash.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home