quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Beef Tacos
Spanish Rice
Refried Beans

I thought it was supposed to be Mexican food Thursday. They must be using the Spanish calendar. I think their week starts on Tuesday.

Well, I'm back and I'm funny.

Last week, Party Whore announced to the group, formerly known as DJ Sexy, Married IT guy and I, that she would be leaving in five weeks. So, after today, it will be four weeks and two days. Let the countdown begin. And in keeping with the hate theme this week, I'd like to play a little game called "Stolen shit that's been changed a little for humor purposes." Here's how it works - Google thought it was sooo smart when it guessed "What [DaMasta] needs", I figured why not ask Google "What [DaMasta] hates." Here's what it told me:

"[DaMasta] hates her" - Well, looks like Mr. Google is off to a good start. Yes, yes I do hate her. We found that out yesterday. And it seems the feeling is mutual.

"[DaMasta] hates that Bianca takes risks like that" - Well, I don't know who Bianca is, but Mr. Google is telling the truth none the less. I hate when anyone takes a risk. I'm not a big gambler. I always quit while I'm ahead. And I always bet on black.

"[DaMasta] hates smelly things like chitlins" - Ew. Again, I've never had chitlins, but if they are smelly, I'm glad I haven't. I do hate smelly things. And I have a phobia of rotten food, so I always smell the milk before I drink it. Smelly milk gets the trash.

"[DaMasta] hates bananas" - That sh*t is bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

"[DaMasta] hates woman's work" - True dat. Cooking, cleaning, washing smelly socks. It's just not my thang. It's my maid's thang, though.

12 Comments:

Blogger lime said...

cute idea for a meme! i hate bananas myself since i am violently allergic to them

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:07:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LOL!! Glad you are back to funny!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

lime - Violent, like it makes you want to throw people out of windows? or Violent, like it makes you want to throw the banana out the window?

I hope it's the latter.

Snavy - Well, it's good to be back.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:45:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

How much have you made on your popunder so far?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:04:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Looking - You'll have to ask Mr. TagBoard that question. He's the one that produces those annoying little popunders. Bastard.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:20:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I see... then it's a good thing I have never clicked on one of them.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:38:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

You ain't makin' ME rich. THAT'S for sure.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

I hate smelly things too and I always smell the milk and everything else that I am going to put in my mouth !

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breaze - Well, I hope so!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

welcome back...hey, this is gonna be a great countdown...

your lunch sucks...where are the sloppy joes?

you also have the crappiest spyware on your site....how in the hell did u get it? u blogged without protection, didnt you...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jinxy - Actually, the lunch didn't suck. I had tacos, chips with queso, a cheesestick, and some beans. Wait, that sure does sound like a lot of cheese and gas. Well, atleast it tasted good.

Spyware? Whatever do you mean, my dear? Maybe YOU'RE blogging without protection. I ain't gettin' nothin' over here.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:23:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

I actually like bananas, but then again I like fried catfish too, and grits. :P

Glad you are back!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home