quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Today is Wednesday, November 23rd.

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
I have no clue. All I know is that they're not cooking a fucking turkey. Is it soooo much to ask? What the fuck? No turkey? The day before Thanksgiving? Dammit.

Today is Office Supply Wednesday! Get out your fish-free office supplies and snap a pic. Come 'on. For me? Ok, I'll go first.

This is my perrrtty pink pop-up post-it note thingy.


I fuggin' love it.


I made a special trip to Office Max just to get it.


The fucker cost $13.99.


And worth every penny.






This is the Microphone behind my computer.

It goes to the paging system we don't have.

I don't know how to use it.

I didn't even realize it was there until someone upstairs in the Exec offices asked me if I knew how to use the pager on my desk.

I was like, "What pager?"

That pager.


In other news, two more weeks till Party Whore is gone. She will be stanking up Cali-forn-i-a from now on [sorry Jinxy].

I will post my HNT pics today before I leave work. The sweet and hugable Os has agreed to announce my post on his blog this evening. Please come by and leave a comment. [I'm such a comment whore.]

Everybody be cool.

12 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

If I bothered to read the title post at the top of your blog, I would have seen this instead of refreshing like 3 times! Love the pink post-it's! I have a "thing" for post-it's - my sister thinks it's unnatural- she also thinks HNT is bad so ... screw her!

I didn't sleep last night and am rambling so you can just go ahead and pretend I didn't comment!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I was beginning to think you were stalking me.... That would have been kinda exciting. Oh, well.

Thanks for blabbering anyways.

I have a post-it addiction. I should see someone about it. Like someone who works at Office Max.

...be right back.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:53:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL I wish I had a mic like that! I'd be sitting there all day speaking CB code just weird out any passerbyers.

Breaker one this is Big Guy Up Front, do you have your ears on Cube Man 4? I repeat, do you have your ears on. Over.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:11:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Pssshht. This is Tinklebell to Big Bull Shitter, do you copy? I want a copy of the "calendar" on my desk, stat. Over.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

That reminds me on Saving Silveman when Jack Black's charecter did the pssssht before talking - and the other guy said you don't have to make the psssht sound the CB already does it. over. psssht. sorry. over

Hahahahaha! Too funny!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:04:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Pssshht. Up yours. Over.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:16:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

Phssshht. Bird dogs barking at yardstick 57. Hammer-up. Big ol' bear trap waiting fer ya. After that pedal to the metal all the way to the Big D. I'll be reading the mail. Have a great Turkey Day. This is lookingbusy. Over.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 9:34:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

How'd I get back here???

I swear I am not stalking you!!! (whistles innocently)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:48:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I totally want the pager system. I could sing all my favorite Backstreet Boy songs and give cooking tips to passerbys. It would be awesome.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:30:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snavy...you're starting to scare me....



I'm totally afraid to hit the big button on the pager, Shife. It's like the "little red button" in the car on Men In Black. Whatever you do, don't hit the red button. I'm starting to wonder why the pager only has ONE button?

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

damn...that bitch is gonna give me an asthma attack with her stank here in la....

love the postit thingy..

and wtf? that was the microphone they used in the highschool in the movie Grease...

Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

hey! i drink Fierce gatorade too~

Friday, November 25, 2005 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home