quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Nothing to face.
Written by [DaMasta]

I cry so hard
It bathes the dirt
My lonely soul
So shattered and dark.
So clean now shattered
All over the air
They fly
The pieces
Sharp, with black glare.
Watch my dreams
I cannot awake
I feel the hands over
My mouth, my face.
I wish for life
Or ultimate death
Dreaming on clouds
Or nothing to face.
No hate
No mortals
No reason to hide.
No fits for lust
No truths unlied.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Very nice!

:snaps finger applause: ;)

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

That is great!!! I love it!!

Monday, November 14, 2005 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Cool! I like it ! I am applauding with Bs too.. hehe

Monday, November 14, 2005 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

*claps paws together

well done !

Monday, November 14, 2005 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger S said...

Hi Damasta! Groovy, man, groovy! My favorite line part is:

My lonely soul
So shattered and dark.
So clean now shattered
All over the air
They fly
The pieces
Sharp, with black glare.....

Have a good Monday!!!

Monday, November 14, 2005 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice...by you writing this, and Depeche Mode performing it,would make it a grammy winner...

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:39:00 PM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

If I were there right now I would totally give you a high five.

Monday, November 14, 2005 2:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home