quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Grilled Salmon
Rice Pilaf
I just stopped reading after this.

Why the fuck are we having the same shit every two days? Hmmm... it might be Sonic special time: burger and tots.

This morning I got off to a rough start. First of all, I didn't set my alarm clock last night. Which probably wouldn't have made a difference since I didn't set my clocks back an hour. So, this morning I open my eyes and HOLY SHIT... it's light outside! I yell, "WHAT THE FUCK?!" and jump out of bed and look at the clock. OK. It's only ten till seven. But, I am supposed to leave the house at seven, so I rush to the bathroom. One quick glance at my hair and I know I absolutely cannot go without washing and styling my hair! I take a shower and wash my hair. I jump out (I don't even think I'm completely awake yet) and start getting dressed. I try on two outfits, decide on one, get dressed and style my hair. I rush to put my makeup on and run out the door at 7:12 am. Record time! I get in my car, and I'm out of gas. As soon as I leave my apartment complex, the gas gauge starts beeping to let me know I'm on empty. Ok, so I figure once I'm on empty, I actually still have about a half a gallon left in the car until it breaks down. 24 mpg, 12 miles to work... ok, I should make it. 12 miles and a very empty gas tank later, I arrive 15 mins late to work. I made it! Now, all I have to do is make it to a gas station after work!!

How was your morning?

8 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

Yikes! Sounds pretty hectic. I suppose my morning was as normal as most mornings.

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:46:00 AM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Typical Monday morning ! LOL! I had a great morning . My two youngest offspring attended a halloween sleepover last night so I have had a quiet morning ! Hope your day gets better ! Happy Halloween ! :)

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

You shouldve worn a costume, to get out of having to look presentable~

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger lookingbusy said...

I hate that feeling, of waking up and it's light out and you're gunna be late...

But now that I don't care what time I get to work, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

bs - well, i would much rather have a normal morning of snoozing five times before i have to wake up. being that scared that early in the morning was torture.

breaze - no spawn...no spawn... la la la la la...

jinxy - i should have come as "just rolled out of bed with a wangover" chick, huh?

looking - that time change thing saved my ass cause i really woke up at ten till eight but i didn't set my clocks back so it was ten till seven. *whew*

Monday, October 31, 2005 11:44:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

I got to go to the dentist this morning.

Monday, October 31, 2005 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To provide extra protection, coat the whole construction, including the base, with a thin layer of waterproofing material, such as cement. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] This simple coil of wire (an inductor) connected to a pair of metal plates separated by an insulator (a capacitor) is capable of unscrambling the thousands of radio signals buzzing around this planet.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose expedition[/url] Irniujnvn
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora uk[/url] Orqffztkk [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose jacket sale[/url] pchkzmkwr

Tuesday, December 25, 2012 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This can be difficult when purchasing online, so request to see the bag in person if possible. uggs Sometimes a good ornament such as fashion pendant, fashion earring, fashion band or group of jewelry is actually worn simply for once. http://www.fitghdhair.com Designer shawls are now a big business and the selection of styles, fabrics and patterns is truly amazing.. ghd hair straightener Therefore, at present, colored amethyst contact lenses are also high in demand.. north face outlet As he matured, Cezanne mostly portrayed still lifes in his art and has greatly influenced Cubism, a form of painting.

Saturday, December 29, 2012 10:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home