quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Chicken Nuggets
Mashed 'taters
Corn

Score. Finally a lunch I feel good about.

Heard Around Town:

1. "Well, I can't make a claim against myself," my dad explained when he told me why he had to pay two deductibles to get the family cars fixed thru the insurance company. Apparently, my sister ran into my dad's car while driving my mom's car. And they say I'm the bad child.

2. "I thought I saw you last night.." has become the inside joke between me, the chick from HR and the hunky maintenance man. When HR chick said it to hunky maintenance man, she meant on the road on her side of town. Hunky maintenance man thought she meant in her dreams.

3. "There's no droppin'-like-it's-hot at work," warned Tech Boy 2 to Sexy DJ, who was making fun of my recent back injury by dancing in the middle of the hall at work - demonstrating what I must have been doing over the weekend to warrant a sudden unexplained back injury.

4. "Look! He's got bouncy hair," I said to HR chick, as we admired a hot guy from Real Estate [we call him Real Estud] walk down the stairs, hair bouncing in the breeze.

5. "He showed up wearing a gold grille!" exclaimed HR chick as she described a first date gone horribly wrong. I also heard that when it was his turn to pay for a round of drinks, he made like a fat man's pants and split. Looks like I'm not the only person who dates losers.


Ask and you shall recieve. I've been tagged twice already, and haven't posted them yet. So tomorrow will be Tag My Ass Wednesday. So if you still haven't tagged me with shit you'd like me to write about, here's your chance. Can't wait.

17 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Fun post! I love that lunch menu thingy....until this year, my daughter was not allowed to buy school lunches..because they were absolutely horrible....mystery meat and all...
This year, they have a new kitchen making the lunches, and it is much better, and a lot more nutritious!
She never eats the food I send her from home, but at least she'll eat her cafeteria lunch....

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:08:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I think the lunch I brought in two months ago is still in the fridge. I stopped bring frozen dinners when I found out that the big ass refrigerator in the break room is just that - a big ass refrigerator. No freezer.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:29:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

Mmmmm corn. It takes a roller coaster ride through your body and comes out looking the same.

I think there might be a tagging epidemic because my blog just got hit as well.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Damn, no droppin-it-like its hot? Whatever will you do all day?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Mrshife - Wanna know how long food takes to circulate your digestive tract? Eat corn.

BS - Name my gluesticks?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

LMAO Damasta! I always dance at work! Well, it is my job!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Snavy - Are you a go-go dancer?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 1:25:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

i once through my back out while dance ... created a new dance craze, the Doan's Shuffle

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:02:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

LOL! Love this post. Thanks for the laugh!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

You are now linked my lust.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Hilarious...
Did that HR chick hook up with Foo-fie Foo-fie?

I think smugglers should store their coke in corn kernels...much more dependable...

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger lime said...

fabulous...the guy with bouncy hair? sign him up for a shampoo commercial ?

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 7:06:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Jinxy - No! HR chick is currently banned from men. She has four children and an ex husband. And she's three years younger than me. Tramp.

Angela - Thanks!

Jerk - I better be. You don't want to see me mad. ...well...maybe you do.

Lime - He looks like a shampoo comercial everytime he comes down the stairs. Great clothes, wonderful smile, bouncy hair. Damn he's hot.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Well, are you latin?

If you are a hot little Latina, then yes, I want to see you mad.

I get all friggin turned on when chicas get pissed off. I'm crazy like that.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yes, I am latina. And yes, I am sexy when I'm mad.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Of course you are!
I wasn't joking, Latinas a friggin HOT when they are mad.

Whoo, I'm getting all excited just thinking about it.

Wow, angry, HOT, makeup sex with DaMAsta!

Oh baby.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:10:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Damn. You're getting ME hot just thinking about it!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home