quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Today’s Cafeteria Menu:
Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

Hopefully, they have another vegetable option because their limpy green beans do nothing for me.

*****UPDATE*****
My rings are on their way back to their Masta. Arrival time: approx 35 mins.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes stress gives way to insightful revelations. With everything going on these past two weeks here at work, I took some time off from my friends and family yesterday. I went home, relaxed, sat back and reflected on my life and what I’ve come to learn about myself in the past couple of months.

Here’s what I’ve come up with.

I just realized that I :

-always count my chickens before they hatch.
-cringe when people don’t wear socks with loafers.
-like re-watching sad movies even though they make me cry.
-would rather live somewhere cold than hot.
-hate store-bought birthday cakes.
-would rather roller skate than roller blade.
-drive the lowest-rated compact car based on long-term reliability
-have a combination of a high IQ and low common sense.
-hate all Texas football teams.
-would rather eat chicken fried steak than filet mignon.
-have 35 pairs of shoes but only 8 pairs of socks.
-say “sangwich” instead of “sandwich”.
-don’t remember anything from my two years of calculus.
-suck at painting, even though it bring me much joy.
-care way too much about other people’s feelings.
-see nothing wrong with cussing.
-am probably not as sexy as I think I am.

11 Comments:

Blogger Breazy said...

My 13 yr old has a high IQ but no common sense , I like to say it is an innocence but I don't know . I like sad movies too . :)

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Yes, but you ARE as sexy as I think you are, and that's WAY sexier than you thought.

Dude, I say sangwich!!

Jokingly, but I say it.

Mmmmm, now I want a sangwich.

Friday, October 28, 2005 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I see nothing wrong with cussing either. My husband is always telling me to watch my language.

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I think you are sexier than you think you are, I always wear sox with loafers and...since there are no pics to upload i am giving some bonus movie quotes

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger The Village Idiot said...

I think you are sexier than you think you are, I always wear sox with loafers and...since there are no pics to upload i am giving some bonus movie quotes

Friday, October 28, 2005 9:54:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

We have a lot in common - lol!!

You are way sexier than you think - are you wearing heals with jeans right now?

But, what is chicken fried steak?

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

What are you doing this weekend?
I'm gonna be down in Houston for a few days, and I want somebody to go drinking with and then take advantage of me later on in my hotel room.


OK, that's not true at all, but DAMN if it doesn't sound like fun huh?

Friday, October 28, 2005 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shife said...

So Damasta in regards to sangwich, are you a fan of Dane Cook? I have heard him say that as well.

Friday, October 28, 2005 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Breaze - Being naive = innocence. Yelling absurd things up the stairs at hunky buyer dudes = no common sense.

Jerk - Thanks. My fav are turkey sangwiches.

Sherri - I can't be around kids anymore. I cuss like a sailor.

Idiot - Yeah, but you wear BROWN sox with loafers. That's still no bueno.

Snavy - Of course I have my heels on with jeans! It's casual jeans-with-heels Friday. If you don't know what chicken fried steak is, I feel sorry for you.

Jerk, again - Sounds like fun! Count me in!

Mr.Shife - Who?

Friday, October 28, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

I don't think I'll ever understand why people would wear loafers without socks. Crazy folk.

Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

sangwich...ha ha...my mom says sangwich...

you kill me!

Monday, October 31, 2005 10:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home