quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Like Thom, I'm in a quiet mood today. Partly because I'm so hungover, I feel like if I open my mouth, I'll be prayin' to the almighty porcelain gods. I don't even feel like posting anything today, so if it's not funny...oops. Mah bad.

Top 7 Signs You Drank Too Much on a Week Night and Now You're Stuck at Work with a Huge Ass Hangover.

1. You take a "nap" between 3:30am and 5:15am before you have to get ready for work.

2. You're not sure if your eyes are open but you're pretty sure that's you snoring.

3. You load up on carbs at lunch hoping it will soak up the rest of the alcohol in your system.

4. You're not sure if you're saying, "Good Morning, [name of company]" or "Go f*ck yourself, how can I help you, dot com."

5. All your glue sticks look alike.

6. You're reading your own blog and start to laugh out loud. And now people are staring.

7. You can only think of 7 funny things to say.

Oh, yeah....GO 'STROS! I added a couple of good Astros links to the left here. Check out this one and that one. My Rocket is pitching tomorrow in the 3rd game, and hopefully we can sweep the RedBirds at home. I figure if we can win this series - if we can get over this hump and beat the best team in the league - we've got the WS in the bag. We've already taken the first step to victory by beating the Cards in their home turf. Something we haven't done in a while. I BELIEVE!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Top Signs You Drank Too Much on a Week Night and Now You're Stuck at Home with a Huge Ass Hangover & 3 Really Loud High Maintenance Children.

1. You take a "nap" between 3:30am and 5:15am before you have to get kids ready for the day.

2. You load up on carbs at lunch hoping it will soak up the rest of the alcohol in your system.

3. When you answer the phone you say, "What the $#@* do you want?"

4. All your children look alike.

5. You stare at the mirror and start to laugh out loud because you look so freaking gross.

Friday, October 14, 2005 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Alright! Good ones Snav!

I like #4. Also, everyone SOUNDS alike too. All I heard all day was, "mumble...mumble...mumble.."

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Well, it's almost quitting time..

Who's up for drinking!? heehee

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

Good to know and funny too!!

Snav-- LMAO!!!!

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:33:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Yeah, BS. I forgot to tell ya'll that I will be going to Spec's [bad ass liquor store] and getting ingredients for Italian Margaritas! Wooo Hooo!!

The fun never stops.

Until someone barfs.

Friday, October 14, 2005 2:36:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice...i miss my early twenties...
once you reach thirty you seldom have one drink during the week....

Saturday, October 15, 2005 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger lime said...

has a twisted enough sense of humor to come into the room where snav and damasta are and clang some pots around.

has enough sense not to

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home