quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Homemade Lasagna
Italian Green Beans
Side Salad

Homemade, huh? If you call food that's made in the confines of your home, then yeah, it was homemade. If you call food that's made from scratch homemade, then no, it wasn't.
It was from a box of Betty Cocker.
And green beans. I absolutely looooove me some green beans! Italian, American, Indonisian, whatever. Green beans in a can are the best!
I got soup instead of salad. What a mistake. I looked down into the vat of soup, and saw rice (mmm), corn and veggies (mmm), so I got it. What I didn't see was the fifteen pounds of beans that were in there. It tasted like a wet taco. Never eat lasagna and soupy taco together. My tummy hurts now.

I had lunch with Sexy DJ again today. That makes three or four times now. I can't remember which. Anyways, I can't figure him out. I can't figure out if he's funny or creepy. If he's preverted or macho. If he's sexist, or a flirt.

The things he talks about throw me off. He's divorsed. Has two kids. He talks about going to strip clubs and blowing $200 on strippers when he could "spend just as much on a chick at a club who would be more of a 'sure thing' than the stripper." He talks about dating chicks that answer the door naked. He talks about how funny he is when he's drunk. He talks about the grand times he had DJing at strip clubs and how girls would come into the DJ booth naked. He talks about how I sound like a valley girl. And how everywhere he goes, chicks and dudes hit on him.

I just can't figure it out.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bsoholic said...

The word "homemaid" is thrown around too lightly these days, and canned green beans ARE the best!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 12:12:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

mmmm...green beans and mashed potatoes....mmm...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:02:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

not the mashed potatoes in a box !!! blecht !

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

whatever Thom. That's my specialty. Betty Cocker. In a box. With buttah and milk. mmMMMmMMMMMmm...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

hmmm...a guy like that is ass-backwards...its the guys that don't reveal anything are the ones blowing $200 buck and more...shady...
stick to the limp green beans.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home