quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

This post is a little late cause stupid blogger.com was having issues again.

Today's Cafeteria Menu:
Beef and Broccoli
White Rice
Oriental Veggies

Gag me with a spoon.

Sexy DJ and I decided to go out for lunch today. We went to Bennigan's for their "time crunch lunch"...15 mins or it's free. Dammit, it should have been free. Technically, it didn't take 15 mins to get our lunch, but by the time you add in: bringing the drinks, deciding what to order, bringing our check, taking our check to run our credit cards, bring back the check so we can sign our credit card receipts....it took over an hour.

I half thought he was going to pay for my lunch. If I wouldn't have requested seperate checks, he might have. Oh, well.

In other news, my favorite glue stick is gone. You remember the one that was like a blonde girl?

So now I have this new glue stick. I hate it. So, here's to my new glue stick:

My glue stick is like a retarted llama:

1. It drools on everything.

2. It has a long neck and a spongy head.

3. It smells bad and doesn't care.

4. It's ugly.

5. It stutters alot, then drools some more.

6. If you squeeze it, it spits at you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Bad llama, bad!!! LOL!!!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Never underestimate your love for blonde gluesticks.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LOL, stupid llama's!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:51:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

After stuffing 1500 envelopes, all a girl really wants is a glue stick that works.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 12:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home