quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

OF THE DAY:

Discovery of the Day: "Unscented" Hairspray smells like shit.

Word of the Day: "Wangover" - Weed hangover. After the buzz wears off, a wangover leaves you with feelings of paranoia, disorientation, guilt, sleepiness, and general indifference to whatever is going on around you.

Meal of the Day: A lunch at The Rooster. This little chinese place on the northwest side of town. To celebrate my Uncle Bobby's boyfriend's birthday. I call him Aunt Joe.

Drink of the Day: Chocolate mix with soy milk. My sister made a glass of this concocsion, and I drank it.

3 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

I wish I had anything, that would alter my perception, give me paranoia, the shakes, anything! Hell, give me your hairspray, I'll even huff that!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, dearie...

Sunday, September 11, 2005 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thought of the day ........ is the rooster still alive?

Monday, September 12, 2005 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Unfortunately. And he is sleeping on my pillow.

Monday, September 12, 2005 6:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home