quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

No one hurts me and gets away with it.
No one deserves to die more than him.
The reason has been hidden to protect me.
Fuck him.
He can't protect me anymore.
He is dead to me now.
I wished for the hurricane to wash him away.
To wash the memories away.
The sadness away.
All traces of him and us.
It hurts worse.
Worse than everything else.
He owes me.
An explanation.
A sentimental gesture.
Closure.
He will pay with his life.
He will pay with the turmoil of his life.
Of the drugs.
Of his abandoned children.
Of his estranged wife.
He will know pain like he doesn't know emotion.
He doesn't even care.
He goes on with his life like I was never there.
I guess I never was.

I lost Secret LB the night before we left for Florida. It was the night I came back to Houston after being stranded in Beaumont for eight hours. He stayed in Houston to ride out the storm. He told me he never wanted to see me again. He said he had too many things going on in his life right now. He said the last thing he needed was to be in a relationship with anyone. Those were not reasons. Those were excuses. He never gave me the real reason he ended it. This time it's for real.

Thank you, BS for showing me this site. I answered the questions truthfully. Even tho this quiz is supposed to be for entertainment purposes only, I feel like it gave me an outlet to express how I was feeling this weekend in the midst of everything else going wrong.

Revenge killer
You kill for revenge.
That is because you have lost something or
someone you held very dear. Now you can't seem
to get over the loss that marked your soul, and
the only solution is to go after the one person
who brought all this pain to you. Chances are
you are angry inside and you bottle everything
up and don't talk to anyone about it. People
may want to help, but you think that they can
never understand your pain and only get
frustrated because of this. But it is important
to see all that you have left and be thankful
of that even if you have lost something great.
It may not be true that Times heals all wounds,
but with time and talking about your feelings,
maybe the hurt will ease.

Main weapon: Yourself
Quote: "You can close your eyes to
reality but not to memories" -Stainslaw J.
Lec
Facial expression: Gritted teeth and
teary eyes

What Type of Killer Are You? [cool pictures]
brought to you by

6 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

hang in there, have some tequila with the quesadilla.

my thoughts are with you.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:31:00 PM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Yeah, tequilla works wonders! I had fun with the Killer quiz too!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Keep your chin up. There are better things around the next corner.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:33:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Thanks everyone. Bobby - I plan to this weekend. WOO HOO! I have tequila shots with my name on them.

BS - Thanks a bunch. I was looking for a fun way to introduce this story.

Gareth - Thanks for the sentiment, and I hope you get out of those restraints soon ;)

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:42:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey - I kill for revenge too!! He was never worthy of you - remember that!!!

Thursday, September 29, 2005 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

that's bunk...
never thought men put that much thought into things...

you are gonna find a better special friend soon ;)

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home