quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I sent this email post haste today to this company:


Good Afternoon Accoutrements,

My name is [DaMasta], and I found your website thru a website thru a website thru a weblog that I frequent on a daily basis. Upon arrival on your website, I was absolutely blown away by your innovative "Cubes" product line! The owner of the weblog and I have started different blogs about being lowly employees in corporate America. His focuses on cubie life, while mine gives a view point of a front lobby receptionist. Subsequently, he ordered "The Cubes" sets 2 and 4. I told him I was going to order the deluxe set and name the cubies after him and his co-workers. My goal is to build a "Corporate Hell" Empire. But there is a dilema. We both agree that there should be a front lobby receptionist if I am ever going to complete a "Corporate Hell" Empire. It wouldn't even need a cube. All it would include is a desk in the shape of a half-circle, a multi-line phone, a phone headset, some papers to file, and a file cabinet. This is a very urgent matter. Many slackers at big companies are counting on you.

If we can be of any assistance to you, please email me. Someone will get back to you some time on some day of some week in the near or distant future.

Thank you,
[DaMasta]
[damasta]@yahoo.com


Man, this website is sooOoOoo friggin kickass! There's bandaids that look like bacon, there's a deluxe Jesus set, there's devil rubber duckies, there's a spinning wheel "What would a pirate do?" school folder, and there's even a Nunzilla.

This place rocks. And that's all there is to it.

12 Comments:

Blogger T. Leach said...

Archie McPhee can satisfy any tchotchke-related client need! So long stress balls!

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

The only thing I'm afraid of is that these Cubie action figures will get in the way of my daily blogging. Better keep them at home next to my superman action figures.

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:35:00 PM  
Blogger Thomcat said...

i was thinking of making my Cubie Figures do sexual acts and take pics ...

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Or have them sleeping at their desks, everything a mess, with empty beer bottles in the trash.

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Accoutrement en francais, is a reference to weird clothes, or costumes...like an asian lady who wears plaid and polka dots...that is accoutrement...

great site...do the cubies have knives for backstabbing, or plastic mud to stick on noses?

Friday, September 09, 2005 12:59:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I was wondering the origin of that word. I thot it had to mean something.

Or plastic clip-on jeans for casual Friday.

Friday, September 09, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Damasta. Thanks for looking and leaving a comment on my blog.
Appreciate it.

Friday, September 09, 2005 2:37:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

Fuckin' Gareth...you follow me everywhere...
you are the sore that won't heal...

Friday, September 09, 2005 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

I wanna put one of those bacon bandaids somewhere special...

Friday, September 09, 2005 4:55:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

If you put them there, I'll lick them off..

Friday, September 09, 2005 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

nice...give me my eggs sunny side up!

Friday, September 09, 2005 7:44:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whose fuckin' me now, geesh.
How did you escape from the zoo anyway?! I thought I had it locked up.

pibmc - that's a Scottish name .... McPib

Saturday, September 10, 2005 9:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home