quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Heard Around Town: Weekend Edition

1. "Ma'am, you have a penis in your mouth," my uncle explained to a customer who wondered why the photo shop he worked for wouldn't develop her pictures.

2. "You want a burger?" I asked.
"Um...no?" Krazy K replied, as she hovered over my shoulder.
"THEN WHY YOU ALL UP IN MY GRILL?" I shouted, trying to scare Krazy K away from the computer so she wouldn't read my blog.

3. "Yeah, Grandma called me this morning asking what time I was going to pick her up for her surprise party.." I told my Uncle when I found out that he was the one who told my Grandma about her surprise birthday party.

4. "You're starting to look like a real mexican," I crooned, as I admired my cousin's new Ford F-150 that was lowered 2 inches in front and 4 inches in back and had 24" chrome wheels.

5. "My knee hair grows faster than all of my other hair," observed Krazy K, as she carefully reevaluated her shaving technique.

8 Comments:

Blogger CozyMama said...

Too funny, random. I like it.


word veri too long.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:03:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

one of my favorite jobs ever was in a photo lab. when i explained the rules of what we could and couldnt print pictures of.

"See this one, ma'am, you aren't touching yourself while naked, so we could print it. This other one on the negative, when you're naked, you're pleasuring 4 dwarves and a donkey. See the difference?"

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:08:00 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I didn't mean to imply that there is anything wrong with pleasuring dwarves. Even dwarves need pleasure too.

However, please leave the donkeys alone.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:09:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

LMAO! Grandma asked you were picking her up for her surprise party? hahahahaha! not much of a surprise.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:12:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Bobby - Yeah, my uncle was telling us that he loves his job and looks at all the pictures and what the pictures don't tell him, they all sit around and make up. He told us about this one time this customer's mother picked up her daughter's pictures and was flipping thru them and my uncle knew that there was a pic of her daughter doing her boyfriend and my uncle was just bitting his lip, trying not to laugh, but he knew she would flip to it eventually and she did and she just stopped mid-track on her way out the door and just stood there frozen for five minutes, didn't say a word and just left.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

BS - Yeah, my grandma knew about the surprise party and I had to tell her that my uncle didn't know what he was talking about and I tried to blow off the whole thing, but I still had to take her to my mother's house, and she was still surprised even tho there were like fifteen cars in my mom's drive way. I guess she's just old.

Monday, September 19, 2005 7:28:00 AM  
Blogger Phats said...

Interesting post, I have a friend that works in a photo lab and he swears he has seen it all.

Monday, September 19, 2005 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger T. Leach said...

A few more penises in the mouth and she'll be able to afford one of those fancy digital cameras and a color printer.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home