quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fuckin' A!!

Starting tomorrow, [and from now on, three times a week] the Company I work for will bring in a Personal Massage Therapist!!! WoOooO HoOooo! There's a sign up sheet at my desk, and I already have a time slot of 12noon tomorrow!

I can't wait!!

First a cafeteria, then reps from Elizabeth Arden come in today, then a massage therapist,...

what next?

Oh yeah, Friday we are having a sample sale. That's where all the goodies from Tommy, Polo, Nike, Sean Jean, Fubu, younameit, are brought in and sold at below garage sale prices!

Man, my company rocks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

I worked somewhere that tried a massage therapist, and despite everyone loving it, they never brought them back.

The company I work for now just laughs when it is suggested.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

My cheapass company just lets the guy from our building's maintenance team corner girls in the office kitchen....ive seen it happen...i was chopped liver, obviously, cuz i am the one who broke the A/C

The only raise they give us are the middle finger...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger CozyMama said...

Where do you work and when can I start?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:44:00 AM  
Blogger Bsoholic said...

Yup no massage therapists ever coming here.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 6:50:00 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

man, we have all kinds of perks. it's friggin great.
let me go see what other perks we get

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 8:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home