quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Aahh..
Back from a long holiday weekend.

I spent most of the time either high or drunk or both. What a glorious time had by all. The fun didn't really start till Sunday night. My Secret LoverBoy came over. After a drunken, sloppy romp, we indulged in frozen pizza and weed and told each other our inner most feelings. Well, he did atleast. I just sat and listened. I love watching him. He's 6'2'', gorgeous dark tanned skin, intoxicating light brown eyes, full lips, white teeth, muscular, and rough hands. He has two tattoos on both his arms; while they are different pics, they are both the same size and location on either bicep. I could have watched him for hours.

He spoke about cleaning up his life. He spoke about the heartache he caused me and about how he needed to be a better person. He spoke about his family and how much he loved them. He spoke briefly about his dad and how he missed him the most. He spoke about his drug habbit and how, while it was an important source of income, it was also the biggest source of grief.

Then he spoke about me. He told about how he thought about me even when we were apart. How he liked to hold me at night. How our chemistry was the best he'd felt in a long time. How he knew we were much more than friends and about how he hadn't even thought about seeing anyone else in a long time.

We smoked a little more, and by that time, my mind was racing with thoughts [as it does whenever I smoke]. So I took a Naproxen with a mix of vodka and a Tropicana Twister, and drifted soundly to sleep.

The next morning we went to Galveston. This marked the first time me and Secret LB ever went anywhere outside the walls of my apartment. We went to the furthest beach and parked in the furthest parking spot. It was peaceful. Surprising, considering it was Labor Day. The beach was clean. The sand was a bright tan and soft, not too hot. The water was warm. Hand in hand we walked towards the beach. There was a spot, right before the ocean, where sand surrounded a small pool of water. It was knee deep and about twenty feet across. We waded thru it, watching small fish dart about and hermit crabs crawl in and out of their shells. We watched as one hermit crab shed his shell for another one. There was a slight wind, and his skin tasted salty as I kissed his shoulder.

As we walked back to the car, we counted the ships on the horizon. There were eight ships, one speed boat and a sailboat. We discussed the fact that neither of us had ever been on a sailboat and that it was probably a good thing because neither of us wanted to "work" at sailing a ship.

After three hours and a twelve pack, we headed back to Houston. I crashed on the couch and he kissed me before he left.

All in all, it was a good weekend.

2 Comments:

Blogger LBseahag said...

Go with it, sister...
He sounds like a nice guy...

You better webcam the wedding...

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:20:00 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I wish!
It's one of those thing where you don't expect it to get any better than that. And that's ok.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home