quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well, now that I've done some intros, let's jump right into the alligator pit:

I have a brand new job at the corporate office for some well-known retail department stores around the country. For the sake of my job, I won't name names. some guy got fired for talking about his job on his blog. I am the executive administrator to the human resources department....translation = receptionist extrodinaire.

I love it...it's the best job I could ever have. You meet new people everyday, and don't have to worry about stress or competitiveness ( I was previously in sales management in the car industry for 3+ years and the retail industry for 5+ years before that) ...got very cut throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home