quesadillas for breakfast

Thank you to the little people who made this blog possible.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The internet will be the death of me. Well, atleast, it will probably get me into trouble here at work. I can almost sense it. It's taking over my life. It's absorbing all my attention and energy. In the morning, I can't wait to sit at my desk and check my email. First I check my work email because I have a friend that only emails me on my work email. And then I check my yahoo account. I browse thru houston freecycle posts and ratlist posts and astros game updates and eonline news. Then I catch up on my fav blog, it's like ally mcbeil but thru a staunch male point of view. Then I catch up on a few astros blogs, like this one. I then wander thru the world of online shopping. Any store dot com is fair game.
This wouldn't happen if I had a computer and internet at home.
This morning, two employees were standing at my desk for atleast 4 minutes and finally had to say "excuse me" to get me to notice them. I was so enthralled with my fav blog - I just found it on the web yesterday and I have two years worth of bloggs to catch up on. They are probably going to report me. I heard all the chicks in merchandising are catty. They say "excuse me" cause they haven't bothered to learn my name in the month and a half that I've been there. That's it - all their calls are going to IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home